Fitbit revolutionises weight management with Aria Wi-Fi Smart ScaleTweet
The market leader in digital health tools brings new way to meet health goals
London – 15, May – Fitbit, the market leader in innovative health and fitness products and the maker of the popular Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker, has announced that the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is now available in the UK. Fitbit Aria is a Wi-Fi smart scale that tracks weight, % body fat and BMI, and automatically uploads information through the Wi-Fi network to your Fitbit profile. Fitbit’s web and smartphone services make setting weight goals and tracking your progress easy, as well as providing extra motivation by earning badges through Fitbit’s online and app tools.
The launch of the Aria scale reinforces Fitbit’s continued commitment to bringing affordable health and fitness products to the mainstream with simple, innovative, easy to use products that keep people engaged and motivated on their fitness journey.
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale promises:
• Automatic upload via Wi-Fi: Track weight, % body fat and BMI (Body Mass Index) and uploads information automatically to your Fitbit dashboard
• Tracks weight and more: Tracks weight, % body fat and BMI (Body Mass Index)
• Tracks on the go: Track your weight and more on Fitbit’s free iPhone and Android App
• Automatically recognises eight users: Recognise by weight all the people in your home so each person can see their own stats on their separate Fitbit.com accounts
• Easy set up process: Set up from your Smartphone or browser in less than five minutes
• Privacy: Set private by default; only if you choose to, weight can be shared within your household or with friends and family
The Fitbit allows the user to:
• Track trends with free graphs and charts: Spot trends and patterns with your weight metrics with easy-to-read visualizations
• Set goals and track progress: Target the ideal weight and progress to set goals with food and activity logging tools
• Get motivated with badges: Earn badges as you progress to your goal as extra motivation to stay on track
• Create a support network: Invite your friends or find like-goaled people or groups in our established, active and growing community
• Integrate Fitbit Ultra: Upload your Fitbit Ultra to track activity and sleep data in one dashboard to give an easy and complete view of fitness and health.
The Fitbit Aria (£99.99) is available to pre-order now at Amazon and Fitbit.com and will be available to purchase both online and in-store at Apple stores and online at Firebox.co.uk at the end of May